Playing Animal Crossing: Bells are the main money in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Bells play an integral role in every aspect of our players’ experience on the island, whether they are engaged in indoor or outdoor activities. Many bells are required to renovate our home, purchase specific objects, and grow golden blooms. The obvious choice. You’ll be a tycoon on your island if you buy cheap ACNH items from us.
A bell can be obtained in a variety of ways. Selling Fish, Selling Fossils, and Selling Your Unwanted Items are some of the options available to us. However, there will also be simpler options. Use the Bell Voucher, for example, to immediately swap ACNH Bells.
Animal Crossing: New Leaf There are two kinds of bell vouchers in use at New Horizons right now. There are two kinds of Bell Vouchers: the regular one and the dream one.
Redeeming Bell Coupons
1. In the heart of the island, go to Nook Stop, the Resident Services office. Press A in front of the Nook Stop to do this.
2. Select Redeem Nook Miles from the options that appear.
3. Select the Bell Voucher from the list of available items.. Purchase 500 miles in total.
4. Tom Nook owns the Nook’s Cranny store, so visit there first. 3,000 bell vouchers can be purchased from Timmy or Tommy.
Dream Bell Vouchers can be redeemed for Dream Bells
1. Take a seat on your bed and relax. A drop-down menu will be displayed. Go to sleep if you want.
2. Luna appears to be sleeping if you look for her. In the course of your slumber, a question will be posed to you. I want to tell you about a dream that I had.
3. Luna will go through some of the basics of dream sharing with you. Connect to the internet and upload your dream once you’ve confirmed that you want to share it.
4. When you return the following day, open your mailbox to find a special gift from Luna: 5,000 Bells at Nook’s Cranny with a Dream Bell voucher.